Copa Airlines chief executive Pedro Heilbron said that there is good demand for the Puebla-Panama flight that is held four times a week, which could expand its output as demand justifies it: “”if we continue at the current rate, it will not be long time for this to become reality, “”he emphasized.
The executive stressed that it has had a promising start, as reserves grew more than expected, which gives them confidence in the success of the route. This digital reported last February that with a focus on the business and leisure tourism market, in August the Puebla-Panama flight from Huejotzingo International Airport (AIP) was inaugurated through Copa Airlines with the project at that time to achieve a daily frequency, so in this way the connectivity with Central America and South America was guaranteed.
Bland›n Figueroa emphasized that the cultural offer, in which the Museums of Constancy, Vienna and Children’s Music stand out, is a motivator to reinforce the economic and cultural exchange between the two countries. He emphasized that Panama has much to learn from Puebla, such as the importance of investing in public spaces and culture, to promote economic growth in its city.
Tourism minister Gustavo Him highlighted that Puebla’s organization, logistics, security and cultural offer has made it an interesting destination for international tourism. “”Puebla is already known worldwide, because of its gastronomy and culture, which makes it different from other cities that do not show the same,”” he said.
Sometimes the fear of getting on an airplane is generated by the turbulence. We leave 6 reasons why you should not fear them. You have been saving for months to buy your ticket and when you finally have everything you need, a fear begins to invade.
You’ve never been on a plane before, but you’ve been told that there are sudden movements in the air that are called turbulences. This natural phenomenon is generated by the change in direction and speed of the air. Actually, it is not as apocalyptic as they present it.
There are three types of sensations that are experienced in the airplane due to the turbulences: a light one, in which a glass with water could vibrate; a moderate one, in which the water of the glass could get to splash outside of it and a severe one, in which glass would finish in the floor.
Of these possibilities, the most common is light. If after knowing this you still feel insecure to fly, you do not have to worry because:
“The airplanes are built and designed to withstand the worst possible situations, such as severe turbulence.
– The pilot of the airplane will warn if you are about to enter or you are in a zone of turbulence turning on the light of buckling the safety belt.
– If you go through these “aerial bumps” you should fasten your seatbelt and stay in your seat.
– You should choose seats in the front or middle rows, since back is where the most movements feel.
– Aircraft turbulence is very frequent, but rarely causes damage or danger. They only cause discomfort.
– You must be calm and not despair. Relax your mind thinking of something else, as in the beautiful holidays that await you.
When traveling, an important detail is to know how to organize things in your suitcase to not exceed the allowed weightOnly those who have had to pay for excess baggage know the importance of being restrained at the time of packing. Besides, wanting to carry everything in the suitcase when traveling is not only an extra expense but also a discomfort. Check these tips to take what is strictly necessary and make your bag weigh less:
1. Focus on the suitcase itself. Do not forget that when you put it on the scale, each suitcase has a different weight. There are suitcases that, however pretty they are, are hard and heavy. Try to choose a lightweight to put your things. You will gain weight and space.
2. Perform a second review. It is important that you separate all the things you want to take to your trip in one place. After that, check again one by one and is eliminating some that you think you will not use.
3. Do not wear the same things. There are people who put two poles, two jackets or two pairs of shoes in their suitcases. Instead of doing that, pack one and wash it when it gets dirty. Do not duplicate your space with things you can avoid.
4. Review your benefits. If you are a ‘frequent flyer’ of a particular airline, check your benefits well, as you probably have the right to carry more weight in your suitcase than the rest of the passengers.
5. Manage your hand luggage well. If you’re leaving for a long time and need to pack many things, try to put the heaviest items in your carry-on, to avoid being overweight in the suitcase.
6. Do not carry in your suitcase what you can find there. If you are staying at a good hotel, you can pack towels, soaps or some item you can find there without problems.
Airlines like LAN and Avianca usually have a limit of 23 kilos for each baggage that goes in the cellar of the airplane. This amount may change depending on the destination and the type of flight you purchase.